CO2 is fast, efficient, cost-effective and adaptable for
a wide range of hazards. The discharge of CO2, a low
cost clean agent, is non-damaging to property and
Multi-hazard, high risk
protection can be designed to provide automatic,
simultaneous discharge for a variety of hazards and
configurations using high or low pressure systems.
Low pressure systems and equipment are best suited
for applications where large quantities of CO2 are
A high pressure system is recommended for smaller
hazards or where space is limited.
We work with each client to select the system best
suited to an application based on performance, costs,
logistics, maintenance and personnel safety.
Benefits of a CO2 System:
- Fast. Carbon dioxide is a three-dimensional clean
agent. Within seconds, it penetrates the entire hazard
areas to smother the combustion.
- Efficient. CO2 is colorless and odorless. It exists as a
gas in the earth's atmosphere and is one of the
by-products of combustion. It's use has no environmental
- Non-damaging. CO2 is normally harmless to equipment,
materials and property. It does not cause spoilage,
requires no clean up and leaves no residue, thus
minimizing downtime after a fire.
- Non-conductive. CO2 is electrically non-conductive and
three dimensional, allowing use for a wide variety of
- Adaptive. CO2 is effective on a wide range of flammable
and combustible materials in both surface and
- Recognized by the top independent listing and approval
- Power Generation
- Cement Plant/Blast Furnace Indirect Coal Firing Systems
- Metal Production and Processing
- Electronics Operations
- Electronics/Computer Production
- Research Facilities
- Shipboard (Marine) Systems
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Facilities